We are open!
Current COVID-19 rules pertaining to camping with us:
• It is recommended (not required) that out of state travelers self quarantine for at least 14 days.
• Masks must be worn at all times when you are away from your campsite.
• Social distancing is required while you are away from your campsite.
• No gatherings of more than five people, outside your immediate family, at a time.
• Absolutely no outside visitors will be allowed to enter the park. Only registered guests may join you on your campsite.
• Only one family at a time will be allowed to occupy public spaces such as the store, the playground, or any bath houses and dog parks.
• No Pump Outs at this time.
We will keep you updated if any of these rules change. Please wash your hands often, practice good hygiene, and do your part to keep everyone safe and healthy this summer.
Shady Knoll Campground combines the conveniences of a
modern campground with all the age-old traditions that make camping
fun. Its mid-Cape location is central to all of the
attractions. We are located just one mile from Cape Cod Bay and one
half mile away from the Cape Cod Rail Trail.
The campground’s amenities include shady hookup and no-hookup campsites, most campsites with Cable TV, clean modern
restrooms, free private hot showers, free Wi-fi, a laundry and a
playground. Additionally, our beautiful lodge features a camp store and
game room. Campfires are permitted until 11:00 PM, so bring along
the marshmallows! Shady Knoll Campground accommodates tents,
pop-ups and RV’s up to 38 feet.